For more information or apply for a position,contact us at: email@example.com
• Manage and support the Group’s day-to-day; corporate operations including finance, HR, administration, marketing and BDM, support the delivery of successful project outcomes;
• Provide valued input to the development of the overall business strategy
• Establish an appropriate corporate organizational structure, build the team in accordance with the company's business strategy and objectives;
• Set and monitor goals for business performance and growth; and
• Establish appropriate internal workflow procedure, rules and regulations.
• 3+ years proven experience as MD or relevant role;
• Experience in the industry of taking away, local service, e-commerce and retail, experience in social e-commerce and community e-commerce is preferred;
• Experience in leading and building high-performing teams;
• Understanding of core business functions including HR, Finance, Marketing & Warehouse;
• Familiar with the Australian business environment, laws and regulations, and have certain business resources and contacts in Australia;
• Entrepreneurial and resourceful spirit with a general attitude that no task is too small or too hard; and
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills and writing skills in both English and Mandarin.
• Foster multi-layered relationships with our customers base and respond to queries, complaints and challenges;
• Build sales strategies for each layered customer, responsible for the implementation of marketing activities, and help our customer to boost their sales;
• Listen to and capture the needs of our customer from a product development perspective through data analysis, then feed this intelligence back to our Product Owner;
• Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage, trends and gaps in the market;
• Design and optimise the marketing campaigns for our customers based on current market trends; and
• Responsible for summarizing operation techniques for customers, create customer success stories and boost GMV
• Renegotiate contracts with key customers as and when they approach their expiry dates, generally seeking upgrades to higher tier packages
• 5+ years’ experience in b2b sales, b2c sales and 3+ years’ experience in relevant team management, proven successful sales cases is preferred;
• Strong data analysis and coordination skills and ability to propose relevant rectification and improvement sales plans for customers
• Have rich customers resource, understanding of e-commerce products, and willingness to accept challenging work.
• Lead the category strategy and road map creation exercise consistent with customers’ needs
• Source the quality suppliers and build out supplier relationships to reduce cost and increase profit
• Build and optimize the local supply chain to support our business growth at scale
• Find the niche products in conjunction with the company idea
• 8+ years of experience in procurement and operation of fresh produce categories in large supermarkets. Practical experience in inventory management, loss control, quality management, etc., and independent team management and operation experience, including fresh produce procurement management for at least 5 years; (B2C experience is a plus)
• Understand customers’ pain points and requirements, have insight into customer’s need
• Familiar with various specialty categories of fresh produce, have systematic knowledge and understanding of fresh produce products
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency, take ownership of your work
• Work with the product team across the entire design process to deliver new features and improve existing features. You'll collaborate closely with the team to understand users' pain points and requirements and design elegant solutions for customers;
• Prototyping, user testing and A/B testing new features and improvements;
• Analysing existing UX for improvement opportunities; and
• Conduct user research and testing to validate concepts
• Minimum of 3+ years experience in UX/UI/product design on mobile/web based products;
• Ability to create high fidelity interactive prototypes;
• Creative problem-solving skills to understand user needs, business goals and translate them into a good design;
• Advanced proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Visio, Axure;
• Experience with working closely with technology teams to ensure your designs are implemented and executed to the full and are absolutely pixel perfect;
• Working knowledge of HTML 5 and WeChat applet;
• Experience in A/B testing, test and learn approaches to conversion optimisation is advantageous;
• Experience in social media related projects, i.e. Facebook, Ins, TikTok is preferred.
• Communication skills; must be articulate, professional and a team player;
• Some experience in quantitative data analysis is a plus; and
• Even more bonus points if you proficient in Mandarin Chinese
• Minimum 2-4 years backend development experience.
• Strong software development and design experience using Java, spring boot to build complex, high performing, scalable, distributed application software.
• Experience with MySQL or other relational and non-relational Databases.
• Experience with containers (Docker) and CI/CD tools like Gitlab.
• Cloud-based development experience and expertise with AWS service is preferred. Elasticsearch, Redis and Rocketmq experience a plus.
• A desire to contribute, take ownership.
• Experience in working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Creative problem solving with lean, minimal solutions.
• Minimum 2-4 years frontend development experience.
• A high level of proficiency in React.js.
• HTML5 and CSS experience including responsive web design.
• Understanding of web standards and technologies (HTTP, CORS, browser caching, cookies, etc.) Building creating pixel-perfect UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Writing clear, concise, testable and well documented code.
• Understanding SEO importance behind website development
• Expertise in SSR, Redux and Typescript are highly beneficial.
• A desire to contribute, take ownership.
• Experience in working in a fast paced and dynamic environment. Desire of the latest web technologies.
• Customer focussed and pay attention to details.
• Multiple years within UX design experience, you’ve shipped multiple products and have a strong portfolio to back it up
• Expertise in standard UX software such as Sketch, InVision and the like is a must.
• Ability to translate and document UX / UI requirements into user stories, functional specifications as input into technical development work streams
• Strong knowledge of component-based web design
• Ideally you come from an e-commerce platform like online ordering or entertainment Worked extensively on native mobile apps (iOS and Android)
Are you enquiring about:
Scan above QR code to connect with BuyersCircle